Before and After

Before and After
Latest Pics before and after loosing over a 100lbs

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Baked Ziti"

This Recipe was so yummy - I felt like I was eating off plan.  This is 2 Lean & Green Servings

Baked Ziti

Ingredients
♦ 6 oz chicken, cooked and cubbed
♦ 2 cups zucchini ribbons
♦ 1 cup moderate-fat shredded motzerella
♦ 1 cup marinara sauce ( I make my own so I can count this as a vegie)

Directions:
♦ Preheat oven to 350° F.
♦ Prepare the zucchini ribbons as instructed. (see below)
♦ Heat chicken, and marinara in a sauce pan.
♦ Lay zucchini ribbons along the bottom of a baking dish.
♦ Pour chicken mixture over zucchini ribbons.
♦ Evenly spread motzerella cheese over chicken mixture.
♦ bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted

Zucchini Ribbons

Ingredients
♦ 2 zucchini (should yeild 1 cup)
♦ ¼ cup chicken broth

Directions:
♦ Run a peeler from end to end of each zucchini creating ribbons.
♦ Peel until you see the seeds; do not include the seeds.
♦ Boil the chicken broth in a medium skillet.
♦ Once boiling add the zucchini ribbons.
♦ Cook until soft, about 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment